Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Inspiration: Tommy Kane's Art Blog

In the column to the right, I've put a section of links entitled "Inspiration". These websites have helped me learn to draw, and have helped to keep my imagination fired up with Ideas for illustrating envelopes and postcards.

Tommy Kane's Art Blog is a website I use regularly to find inspiration.





I love Tommy's quirky drawing style, his attention to detail, and his wonderful wit.





Tommy's blog doesn't provide tutorials, but a person can learn a lot through a careful study of his wonderful drawings, and his blog is loaded with them, along with his witty commentary and the occasional video. Tommy travels the world, documents what he sees, and brings it all to you in Tommy Kane's Art Blog. It's well worth a visit.

No comments: